The following is a list of items, articles, supplements, etc. that we’ve found helpful in our fight. Obviously there’s not guarantee that any of the following will increase a cancer patient’s chances of survival. That said, we are convinced that they helped us tremendously.
- How to Starve Cancer! – This cancer treatment is free, has virtually no side effects, and can be used in conjunction with other cancer treatments. It involves starving cancer cells of the fuel they the love.
- Juice Fountain Plus – We bought a good juicer. If you’re going to do it, spend the money. It’s worth it. We wore out two other juicers before discovering this one from Breville.
- Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C – Encapsulated Vitamin C that provides high doses of vitamin C from LivOn Laboratories.
- Herbal DETOX Formula – Because there was liver involvement, we started this organic liver detox from Lily of the Desert.
- The Block Center in Evanston, IL – Great resources can be found on this website and we higly recommend his book, Life Over Cancer.
- GreenPan Rocks Frypans – We don’t use Teflon pans. High heat causes them to give off toxins, and eventually they will start pealing, allowing small particles to get into your food. This is a link to safe non-stick pans at Crate & Barrel. You can also find some great non-stick pans at Kroger. They are made by Baletti, and called Aeternum. They contain no PFOA, no PTFE and no Cadmium. A nano-ceramin coating is what makes it non-stick and they are wonderful!